Pawn shops are great for people who are looking to make some extra cash by selling off some items that are collecting dust around the house. From antique jewelry to electronics, pawn shops buy all kinds of items and can pay sellers in cash on the spot. If you want to make some extra cash, keep reading for tips on how to make the most out of selling to a pawn shop in Olathe, KS.
Here are some of the best things to sell at a local pawn shop in Olathe, KS if you want to make some quick cash:
- Power tools: Brand-new power tools can be very expensive, so a lot of people visit local pawn shops to buy tools. If you have power tools that are in good condition, but you aren’t using them anymore or you’ve upgraded to newer tools, bring them to a pawn shop to see what they might be worth.
- Jewelry: Lots of people sell jewelry to pawn shops, and pawn shops are always looking for new jewelry and precious stones. Whether you want to sell a contemporary piece of jewelry or you have an antique piece to sell, a pawn shop will offer you cash for your jewelry. For the best results, make sure to polish your jewelry piece and bring any certificates of authenticity or other information to prove the value of the piece you want to sell.
- Electronic devices: Electronic devices like laptops, TVs, tablets and smart phones are all great things to sell to pawn shops. If you’ve upgraded to a new device, but your old device is still in great shape, sell it to a pawn shop to recoup some of your investment and offset the cost of your new device.
- Music equipment: Musical equipment and instruments are also popular items at pawn shops. Pawn shops are especially interested in instruments that are unique, vintage or limited edition.
- Coins: Pawn shops buy coins and currency of all kinds. The amount you receive for your coins will vary depending on value fluctuations, but most pawn shops pay more for vintage coins and antique currency—especially if it’s in good condition when you bring it in.
- Antiques: Antique décor, furs, jewelry and vintage collectables are all great items to sell to pawn shops. Check through those boxes in your attic or garage for sports memorabilia and other items that might have some hidden value.
Pawn shop in Olathe, KS
No matter what you’re thinking about selling, the team at Harrison Street Pawn is here to make the process as easy as possible. Our pawn shop in Olathe, KS has been serving customers since 1985, and we continue to offer the best pawn services in the community. Whether you want to sell a few items or you’re interested in doing some shopping, we are here to help you find what you’re looking for. Give us a call today to find out more about what we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you soon!