Whether you are looking to pawn or sell, your local pawn shop in Olathe, KS can be a great place to take the still usable things from around your house to make a quick buck. And gold pieces, including jewelry and watches, are at the top of the list of popular pawned items. Not sure whether to sell your gold pieces to an honest pawn shop like Harrison Street Pawn? Here are five reasons you might want to:
- You don’t wear it or want it anymore: We are all guilty of holding onto stuff, especially small items that are easy to pile into a box, such as pieces of gold jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, cuff links, earrings—if you have solid gold or partial gold items, whether they’re still in good condition or not, pack them up and head on down to a pawn shop.
- You have broken gold pieces: Even if broken, smashed, tangled beyond belief or horribly damaged in another way, gold is one of those precious metals that can hold its value. Solid gold can be melted down and reshaped or taken elsewhere to be molded into something different. Absolutely do not throw away any amount of gold pieces just because they are in bad condition.
- You’ve got bills to pay: Planning to sell your gold jewelry for quick cash to pay some bills? To get the best payoff, skip selling in an online ad—you may not know how much your jewelry is worth—and don’t mail out gold pieces in response to a late-night infomercial—your payment is likely to be way less than what your gold is actually worth. Instead, walk gold pieces into a reputable pawn shop in Olathe, KS to first get a value assessment. Then decide if it’s the right move and the right price to sell your gold items.
- You’ve got new dental restorations: Don’t leave those gold crowns at the dentist’s office! When you need to replace a crown or metal filling, unless you’re applying the value of the old crown to a new one, take them home with you. Most metal-based dental restorations are yellow or white gold (or at least some gold), and therefore, since you cannot reuse the original product again as-is, these little pieces of gold are worth reselling.
- An ex gave it to you: Here’s a good reason to sell your gold—because a former partner or spouse gave it to you while you were together. Unless you parted ways on good terms, why would you want to keep something around that reminds you of that person? Round up gold necklaces, rings, bracelets and watches that were gifted to you by your now-ex and march on down to a local pawn shop.
Do any of these reasons remind you of your situation? If so, visit the team at Harrison Street Pawn, your local pawn shop in Olathe, KS, for trustworthy assessments on your gold jewelry and other gold pieces.