Everyone knows that you can buy guns at a gun shop in Olathe, KS. What you might not be aware of is all of the other gun-related services most gun stores offer. From routine cleaning to intricate repairs, services at gun shops are typically comprehensive and high quality, and the employees performing them have the experience and knowledge to ensure good results. Here’s an overview of some of the services you can expect to find at your local gun shop in Olathe, KS:
- Cleaning: If you want your rifle or handgun to work smoothly every time, having your gun routinely cleaned is crucial. Though you could clean your gun yourself, a gun shop will have the professional grade cleaning products and experienced staff to give your gun the best possible cleaning every time. Trusting your gun to a gun shop for cleaning is an especially good idea if you’re new to guns, or if your gun hasn’t been cleaned in a very long time. Professional gunsmiths will know how to get all the grime off, and many of them will even take the time to show you their techniques.
- Polishing and refinishing: Whether your gun has a metal or wood exterior, you can keep it gleaming like new by having it regularly polished or refinished by a professional gunsmith. As with cleaning, gun shops will have access to powerful polishing and refinishing products not available to the average consumer.
- Re-barreling: If you want to give your gun that custom feel, re-barreling is an easy service for gun shops to provide. Before you commit to one gun shop, look around and see what different brands and custom options different stores can provide.
- Diagnosing problems: When your gun isn’t working properly and you aren’t sure why, knowing where to start with repairs can be difficult. Most quality gun shops will provide free diagnostic services, which means they’ll tell you what’s wrong with your gun, how long it will take to fix and how much you’ll have to pay, before you commit to doing business with them. This service allows you to get a second opinion and compare prices. But remember, the most inexpensive gunsmith is not necessarily the best option, and taking the cheap way out might cost you more in the long run.
- Other services: Gun shops vary in the services they provide. Some of the other services regularly offered by gun shops include revolver smoothing, new trigger fitting, installing recoil pads, choke installation, firing pin repairs, tuning for accuracy, swivel installation, choke installation, shotgun patterning and trigger repair and assembly.
Whatever services you may need for your guns, one quality gun shop in Olathe, KS, can give you what you need. Harrison Street Pawn offers top-of-the-line gunsmith services, and we provide them at affordable prices. For more information, visit our shop or give us a call anytime. We look forward to meeting you and making sure your guns are as safe, effective and enjoyable as possible.